Reignfyre Recovery

A record of a womans recovery throught addiction. Primarily food addiction using the 12 steps of OA (Overeaters Anonymous). Also includes recovery from sex and love, drug and alcohol addiction.

Friday, August 11, 2006

57 Days!

Today is 57 days of back to back abstinence and the start of my blog. I will eventually post my story which will contain my adventures in addiction and recovery. I have four addictions that I have struggled with for nearly 3 decades. The first and foremost addiction (the mother of all addictions) food. Running a very close second and only losing by a nose is sex and love addiction. Third, but not far behind....drugs. Last but not least (oh we can't forget about you Mr. Barleycorn) alcohol. From this little bit of information you will probably not be suprised that I have never gambled. I think I would probably be bankrupt after sidling up to a one-armed bandit within the week. Thanks for reading my thoughts and my stories. Come back again!


Amy

1 Comments:

Blogger Reignfyre said...

Thank you Snow!!!!! I never would have done it without you!! :D

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home