Reignfyre Recovery

A record of a womans recovery throught addiction. Primarily food addiction using the 12 steps of OA (Overeaters Anonymous). Also includes recovery from sex and love, drug and alcohol addiction.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I have some more 12 step sayings:

K.I.S.S.- Keep It Simple, Surrender
Humility is the best defense against humiliation
T.I.M.E.- Things I Must Earn
Everyone has regrets....but it doesn't have to be a life sentence!
Integrity is the torch that cuts through the chains of a painful past.
I am not a victim of the fates, but a co-designer of my destiny!
Feel, Deal & Heal!
Face your stuff, don't stuff your face.
Forgiveness means being willing to let go of the pain that others caused me.
D.E.N.I.A.L. - Don't Even Notice I Am Lying
All character defects are 1) broken character assets or 2) excuses to maintain control I never had.
Character defects are coping strategies that have ceased to work for us.
Before recovery I only cared about what went in my mouth....after recovery I learned to care what went in my mouth & what came out of it.
G.O.D.-Good Orderly Direction
Some of these may be repeats...but they are worth repeating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home