Reignfyre Recovery

A record of a womans recovery throught addiction. Primarily food addiction using the 12 steps of OA (Overeaters Anonymous). Also includes recovery from sex and love, drug and alcohol addiction.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Had another disturbing binge dream last night. The reason behind the dream (I believe) is that I am not over 10 months abstinent & I just spent money I don't have booking a flight to visit my sponsor in Canada to celebrate my year anniversary. So in my dream I was before the fridge & cupboard eating a definite binge food and planning on eating a lot more. I was thinking, "is there any way this can be a slip and not a break in abstinence?" And the answer was NO! This is a definate break (as I pooled the pudding out of a pastry with my fingers). God! I so want my year and I had no binge feelings but I guess this is my disease trying to get at me via fear. I feel better just having shared this dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dodi said...

Binge dreams are so scary! I've had two that made me miserable all day. I couldn't get it into my head that it was only a dream, that my abstinence was still intact.

Congrats on 10 months!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home