Reignfyre Recovery

A record of a womans recovery throught addiction. Primarily food addiction using the 12 steps of OA (Overeaters Anonymous). Also includes recovery from sex and love, drug and alcohol addiction.

Friday, March 02, 2007

I have some very happy news!!! Two of my healthy eating recipes were published in a book by Rodale called "Eat Up Slim Down/Annual Recipes/2007. My two recipes are "Amazing Salad Sandwiches" on P.96 & "Amy's Apple Sandwiches" on P. 101. The book can be purchased at www.rodale.com or www.rodalestore.com. It is a hefty chunk of cash! $27.50!!! But it is a cool book. Of course I get nada if you buy one!! But I just love that my recipes were published. This is encouragement for me as eventually I would like to publish a book on food addiction and weight management. Perhaps I have found my calling. More later!

Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home