Reignfyre Recovery

A record of a womans recovery throught addiction. Primarily food addiction using the 12 steps of OA (Overeaters Anonymous). Also includes recovery from sex and love, drug and alcohol addiction.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh....and I forgot to write about what I was angry with right NOW! So as soon as my mom said what she said I started to think to myself. "My God she is crazy!!! What kind of woman would have affiars in 2 out of 3 marriages, and make her children complicit. What kind of woman would marry a known sex offender? What kind of woman would make her daughter feel guilty to tell on her sex offender husband?" So all these thoughts just run through my mind & I realize that being angry with my mother now brings me right back to that anger from yesteryear. So I obviously haven't dealt with it yet. And I am still so upset. I did not overeat my lunch but it is like....not digesting. Just sitting there making me sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

great realizations. You can do it.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home